Friday, November 27, 2015

Corey Goode Facebook Update 25 Nov 2015

I just finished reading David's new article. It is worth the time to read the full article.

We spent our first night in our new home finally last night. This will take a major amount of stress off of me. I will have home Internet installed early next week. Thank you for the condolences on the passing of a family member in the last week as well as the prayers and donations. This was certainly a rough patch that we had to face and navigate through.

Other than a few post replies with micro-updates in the couple of posts below I have been pretty much dark for weeks. It has sidelined me long enough though and I should be fully back up and focused on all of the work we have to do 100%... with so much is going on right now with the various Earth and SSP Alliances as well as their "Opposition" know as "TPTB", I cannot think of a more important time to get things taken care of that are distractions and focus on these major issues that are playing out both in the background and in front of our eyes.

TY, CG

No comments:

Post a Comment